Our focus on partnership:
Alphamed has a proven track record of managing successful partnerships. We view partnerships as central to our business activities and this is reflected in our professional and flexible approach. We have an ongoing commitment to deliver the best value to our partners, including leveraging our strong functional expertise, knowledge of the South Pacific markets, and networks in the industry.
Alphamed is committed to develop brand equity for partners on an exclusive basis. By managing the whole supply chain (including inventory management, distribution, sales and marketing), Alphamed effectively mitigates the risks that a supplier would face when entering a new market. Alphamed currently has exclusive relationships with companies from Australia, New Zealand, India, Asia and the EU.
To have an obligation-free discussion on your potential business growth opportunities, you may contact us on +61 2 9748 0007, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Distinctive Capabilities
- South Pacific market knowledge and understanding of local political, social and market dynamics in these countries.
- Robust analytics methods for deep insights into product performance and opportunities
- Extensive consumer research capability with field personnel providing robust feedback on consumer behaviour and desired product attributes.
- Product development experience, with a sound understanding of regulatory and technical issues, supported by a team with pharmacy and scientific backgrounds
- Launch planning/execution and marketing capabilities from over 20 launches over the last decade.
- Sales, merchandizing and distribution resources and processes, with strong relationships with key buying groups with knowledge of key account deal structures that work.
- Exporting and distribution: end-to-end logistics support, with fast efficient processes and networks, ensuring optimal demand forecasting and inventory management
- Strong relationships with other key stakeholders, including healthcare professionals and patient/consumer organisations