New healthcare product/brand development and commercialization:
- Market research and analysis, and utilizing local testing panels/focus groups.
- Assess regulatory and technical considerations of a product launch.
- Product development based on local market insights and technical considerations.
- Product assessment based on local market insights and technical considerations, if existing brands from a licensor/strategic partner.
- Marketing and launch activities, promotional planning and sales force deployment (with teams ready to train up and execute plans in the South Pacific markets).
- Pricing analysis and commercial deal design for uptake by retail customers and for participation in tenders.
Exporting, logistics and distribution:
- Extensive distribution network with high customer coverage in Fiji and the South Pacific.
- Warehousing solution.
- Seamless input into demand forecasting and inventory planning.
- Analytics to track performance.
For current and new customers*, this represents business opportunities from Alphamed:
* Retailers, Wholesalers, Government, Other Channels
- Quality customer service that ensure responsivity, reliability and accuracy
- Competitive pricing and deals
- Your dedicated contact point who endeavours to understand your business and has a strong product knowledge
- Internal processes designed to minimise error rates and deliver what you need, when you need
- Robust due diligence on products sourced to ensure highest quality, regulatory compliance and consistent supply
- Intelligence on product supply and purchasing patterns to ensure your business is able to manage the inventory working capital more effectively